Join the IEEE Brain Community
Membership in the IEEE Brain Community is free for members of any of the following sponsoring IEEE societies:
- IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Electron Devices Society
- IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- IEEE Magnetics Society
- IEEE Signal Processing Society
- IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
Members and student members of these 8 societies can join the IEEE Brain Community at no additional cost.
Not a member of these 8 sponsoring societies? You can still join the IEEE Brain Community at a low price to enjoy the added member benefits.
Stay connected with IEEE Brain as we work together to facilitate cross-disciplinary collaboration to advance the development of innovative technologies in neuroscience to treat diseases and to improve lives.
IEEE Brain Community members receive added benefits such as free/discounted IEEE Brain content and event registrations.
Examples include FREE access to on demand webinars and select IEEE Learning Center online courses